If you’re trying to naturally regulate your ovulation to get pregnant, shatavari root may be your best option. It’s a good alternative to Clomid.
The holistic approach is often preferable for many women who want to conceive. Of course, the only way to successfully get pregnant naturally is to have sex during ovulation, when the man’s sperm can reach the egg. Women who have ovulation difficulties and are considered infertile as a result may want to consider this natural technique.
Shatavari Root Instead of Common Treatments
The most common types of treatment for ovulation disorders for women who want to conceive include medications like Clomid, certain types of birth control and laparoscopy. However, if you wish to avoid going through such treatments, you may want to give shatavari root a try instead.
There are various ovulation disorders that can lead to infertility. When a woman has a condition that causes her to irregularly ovulate or not ovulate at all, her periods are probably also affected. Polycystic ovary syndrome, or PCOS, is one of the key causes of this problem. In most cases, women are either treated with fertility medication or surgery.
Instead of these standard treatments, it’s possible to use more natural approaches. Certain vitamins and herbs can help to regulate the menstrual cycle and ovulation, increasing the odds of pregnancy. In addition to taking a prenatal vitamin, women can take shatavari root, black cohosh, maca root and other herbs. It’s wise to consult with a doctor first before taking these or other herbs.
Natural Treatments for Ovulation
Women have many options to improve their ovulation and regulate it. It’s important to have more information about natural methods, including the following:
- Shatavari root: Shatavari is an ancient Indian herb that has natural healing abilities and can improve fertility. It can be taken in powder or capsule form and is known to regulate the menstrual cycle, improve cervical mucus and remove toxins from the blood.
- Maca: This herb can better balance the hormones and nourish the endocrine system. It’s available as a tablet, powder or tincture.
- Vitex: This is a berry that can improve and regulate ovulation. It’s a good option for women with PCOS.
- Red raspberry tea leaf: This herb can help strengthen the uterus and improve the chances of conception.
How Does Shatavari Root Benefit Fertility?
Shatavari root offers numerous benefits for your fertility. These aspects are why it’s such an attractive option when women are looking for a natural means to regulate ovulation. The benefits include the following:
- Calming effect: Shatavari has a calming effect as it acts on the hypothalamus, thus decreasing stress. It can balance the thyroid and manage the levels of stress or cortisol, which can improve the chances of pregnancy occurring and maintaining it.
- Improves mucus membranes: The herb can improve your natural mucus membranes, including your cervical fluid and vaginal fluid.
- Supports estrogen levels: Women with PCOS or endometriosis can greatly benefit, as shatavari can help with their estrogen levels. The menstrual cycle can be regulated, which also helps with conception.
- May prevent miscarriage: The healing effects of the herb may also prevent miscarriage from occurring. However, speaking with a doctor is essential before taking it.
How to Use Shatavari for Improving Ovulation
Shatavari root is available in powder and capsule forms. Generally speaking, you shouldn’t take it unless you first consult with an Ayurvedic practitioner. It’s better to get shatavari through a prescription rather than over-the-counter as well.
The dose amount you should take is 4.5 to 8.5 milliliters of dried plant extract. This equates to around 1,000 to 2,000 milligrams per day. It is also advised to speak with a doctor before taking this or any other type of herb.
When you have researched all of your options for improving and regulating your ovulation, you can make a better, educated decision on what types of treatment to use. Shatavari root is certainly a good natural method that can help you to finally have the baby you’ve always wanted.